Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introduction

With my first blog post, I thought it would be good to introduce myself. I've been developing software for... quite a while now. Recently, I've done a lot with Java and C#. I dabbled a little in Objective-C a few years back (in the 10.3 days), but never really finished anything. Recently, though, most of my hobbyist time has been going toward Android development. My primary phone is a G1, and I have no plans to switch to an iPhone. So I find myself feeling a bit like a spy deep in enemy territory. I'm going to take some pictures, draw some maps, and then sprint back across the border to friendlier turf... or something like that. More likely, I'll spend time comparing iPhone development to Android development.

Incidentally, I already have an established blog that you may want to check out. I'm going to try putting Apple/iPhone stuff here and other stuff there. There may be some cross-posting. People may be inconvenienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment